The season is precisely the season of fresh, colorful fruits. Of course, it’s also the season to prepare various desserts, cakes, muffins with these fresh fruits. So we run to the nearest market, buy blueberries and prepare great muffins all together.
This moist and delicious Blueberry Muffins, which will cheer breakfasts with its soft texture, will suit their five teas very well.
Write it down in your recipe book in advance to prepare it in various ways with different fruits in the summer.
This blueberry muffins with oil but still lightly we add just butter. So our bluebarry muffinns healthy.
Also you can make blueberry muffins with frozen blue berries.
Servings- 18 Piece
Preperation Time – 10 Minutes
Baking Time – 25 Minutes
Ingredients for Blueberry Muffin Recipe
- 1/4 Cup Room Temperature butter
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Egg
- 2 Cup All Purpose Flour or Wheat Flour
- 1 Packed Vanilla Extract
- 1 Packed Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries
How to Make Blueberry Muffin Recipe From Scratch?
1. Preheated oven to 180 degrees.
2. Put the butter in the whisk and beat with a mixer.
3. Add sugar and continue whisking until it is homogeneous.
4. Add the egg and beat the eggs one by one.
5. Add vanilla, baking powder and salt and mix the muffin pan.
6. Add half of the milk and flour to the butter-sugar-egg mixture and mix with the spoon.
7. Add remaining milk and flour and mix with spoon until homogeneous the muffin batter.
8. Add the blueberries to the flour and add to the cake mixture.
9. Place muffin cups on the muffin tops and share the mixture evenly.
10. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes and consume it after warm.
You can serve with sour cream this mini muffins.