I have been trying a lot for a long time to find the best bread pudding recipe. In some, his bread was not good, in some, his creamy mixture. If you don’t make it with the right recipe, the bread stays hard, doesn’t absorb the pudding, or it becomes dry, you don’t want to eat at all.
Finally, I found the recipe with a soft, crisp crust on the outside, which I wanted in the consistency of cheesecake. This home cooks dessert so delicious like french toast.
A delicious and practical dessert recipe bread pudding that will contribute to the home economy and end the waste of bread; You can prepare it with chocolate, nuts, dried fruit pieces and even add recipe marshmallows. Don’t let creativity go away.
Serving – 8
Preperation Time – 30 Minutes
Cooking time – 40 Minutes
Raisin Bread Pudding Recipe İngredients
- 10 Slice stale bread (leftover bread)
- 5 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup raisin
- 1 Packed vanilla extract
- 2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Coconut
For Grase Ovenware,
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 4 Tablespoon Powdered sugar
- 8 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
During the service, you can pour honey or vanilla sauce or caramel sauce on the dessert and serve it with ice cream.
Hints of Raisin Bread Pudding Recipe
In order for the dessert to be slightly caramelized and to increase its flavor, we sprinkle brown sugar on the bottom of the ovenware, let us have this secret. To fully absorb the liquid cream, bread cubes should not be too stale. Bread to be used in bread pudding is very important. Squishy will absorb the added cream, it should also be a delicious bread
How to Make Raisin Bread Pudding Recipe ?
1. Take the crust of the bread, which is dense inside, with a sharp knife. Chop the bread into large cubes.
2. Place the eggs sugar in a deep bowl. Beat with the addition of milk, vanilla, cinnamon and grated coconut.
3. Add the bread cubes and raisins to the liquid milk mixture, whipping cream and leave the mixture for 30 minutes to soak the sauce.
4. Grease the baking dish with butter and sprinkle with brown sugar. Preheat oven to 350.
5. Put the sweeping dessert mixture into the baking dish. Bake preheat oven for 40 minutes, checking in between.
6. Slice the dessert you take out of the oven after it cools. Serve with the addition of maple syrup and powdered sugar as desired. You had a dessert from bread. (or serve warm both are delicious)
Share it with your loved ones.