Oatmeal and oatbran is very popular in our country as well as in the world in recent years. It is a candidate to be our savior every time we avoid using white flour in the recipes. Oat bread gluten free has become our star today.
Primarily because of its dense fiber content, oat bran allows us to feel longer and more satiety.
Let’s eat less but stay full for longer. In this recipe, we did not use purpose flour using oat bran. We used honey instead of sugar to help it leaven.
We have oat bread recipe no yeast, but this time we will make it with yeast. You can use wheat flour if you want.
Now that your bread is ready, either make a sandwich or burn your cheese in the size of a matchbox. Lets loos oat bread recipe no flour,
Serving – 1 Bread
Preperation Time – 25 Minutes
Cooking Time – 30 Minutes
İngredients for Oat Bread Recipe,
- 3/4 cup oatbrand
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup rye flour
- 1 tablespoon starch
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 packed instant yeast
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to Make Oat Bread Recipe,
1. Mix rye flour, oat bran, yeast and salt, starch and corn flour in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the ingredients without oatmeal and knead them by folding until they reach a homogenous consistency. Dough must be like smooth and elastic.
3. Knead the dough on work surface and shape it into a loaf pan, greased with melted butter (lightly oiled) and bread floured. Cover it with stretch film and leave it to ferment.
4. Set the oven at 180 degrees.
5. Remove the gas of the fermented dough and put it back into the bowl. Wait another 20 minutes and add egg yolks and oatmeal to bowl combine.
6. Checked (golden brown) and cook preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. when bread is bake nearly rise until double.
Fresh oat bread from start to finish in just about an 50 minutes.
Serving Recommendation Oat Bread Recipe,
You can flavor your oat bread with black seed and sesame seeds.