Cheesecakes, which have been created with the perfect balance of sweet and salty, are among the flavors that. We can not stop without seeing for many of us. Lets see ultimate new york cheesecake recipe together.
When it comes to cheesecake, one of the first to come to mind is Ultimate New York Cheesecake.
In fact, cheesecakes, whose origins date back to Ancient Greece, are somehow adopted by the Americans, very much loved. Engraved into our memories as an American dessert.
Cheesecakes are generally diversified according to the ingredients inside or above. This is mostly classic cheesecake recipe.
If you ask how New York style cheesecakes differ from others, they are so famous, in fact, its difference is simplicity. Because for New York style cheesecake, just use the most basic ingredients; cream cheese, eggs and sugar.
You can make new york cheesecake recipe with sourcream. This recipe like new york cheesecake recipe nigella.
Now is the perfect time to bring simplicity and taste to your home with this great recipe.
Servings – 8
Preperation Time – 20 Minutes
Cooking Time – 1 Hour
Ingredients for Best New York Cheesecake Recipe
- 4 packed labne cheese 1kg – 35 ounce
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 grated lemon peel
- 1 grated orange peel
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg yolk
- 2 packed vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 1,5 packed biscuit crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Tip for ultimate new york cheesecake recipe
If you put hot water in the oven, the cheesecake will not crack.
It will be better if you separate the sides of the pan with a thin knife before removing the cake.
You can grease the bottom and sides with butter.
How to make Ultimate New York Cheesecake Recipe?
1. Crush the biscuits (or graham cracker crust) thoroughly with your hands or with the help of a food processor. Then roll the melted butter over them and blend them nicely.
2. Place greaseproof paper on the bottom of the cake pan. Where you will bake the cheese cake and spread this base mixture by pressing the ground nicely.
Then put the cake mold in the freezer and wait for it while you prepare the filling. You can cover with aluminum foil.
1. In a deep bowl for about 3 minutes, beat the labne cheese and sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed. Until a completely creamy mixture.
2. Mix the flour, grated lemon peels (you can put a few drops of lemon juice) and grated orange peels nicely in a separate bowl. Add this flour mixture to the cheese sugar mix and mix.
3. Add 5 eggs and 2 egg yolks to this mixture eggs one at a time. After each egg is added, beat them nicely and identify with the mixture. You have heavy cream.
4. Finally, add the powder vanilla and the cream whisk you prepared as written on the package.
5. Take the cake mold out of the freezer, pour the prepared filling into the mold.
6. Bake in a preheated oven to 260 degree for 10 minutes first. Then lower the temperature of the oven to 100 degrees.
Baking time for about 60 more minutes until the top looks like a golden souffle.
7. After removing from the oven, leave at room temperature for about 2 hours. Then refrigerate for about 6 hours and then serve.