Orange is one of the flavors that best suit pastries. It is also fascinated by its wonderful smell. Let’s add another one to the orange cake recipes. Let’s take our love for him to the next level.
We have a recipe that you will fly from happiness while eating with its soft texture and intense orange flavor! Our wonderful orange juice cake recipe with its light taste that you cannot get enough to eat.
Lets make old fashioned orange juice cake(orange juice pond cake).
If you want make your orange juice cake with pecans. This cake is moist and delicious.
You can use yellow cake mix.
Preperation time- 15 Minutes
Cooking time- 25 Minutes
Ingredients for Orange juice cake recipe
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Grated orange peel
- 3 tablespoon coconut
- 2 packed baking powder
- 1 packed vanilla
- 2 cup flour
How to make orange juice cake recipe
1.Let’s put our freshly squeezed orange juice into a large bowl
2. Put some ingredients without flour, baking powder and vanilla in our bowl and mix it with a whisk (I don’t use an electric mixer, this way is more practical for me).
3. Then add the flour, baking powder and vanilla and continue to whisk.
4. Let’s pour it into the greased bundt pan or cake pan and cook for preheat the oven 18-20 minutes at 220 degrees.
Note: If you don’t use coconut, you should use 3 tablespoons of extra flour.
5. Take your cake out of the oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes at room temperature and let it throw its first heat.
Drill tiny holes with the back of the wooden spoon. Hover over the syrup you prepared.
6. Let the bundt cake pull the syrup well and let it rest at room temperature for super moist. Then you can slice it and serve it. Enjoy your meal.
You can serve with orange jello and powdered sugar or citrus flavors. You can pour the cake mix pudding on it.
Writed 20:59 pm