Chicken Quesadilla recipe is a famous Mexican food. This is a very famous flavor in Mexico.
It is usually made in a grill pan and is extremely easy to do. Chicken quesadilla seasoning or taco seasoning is everyday in your home now. This Quesadilla is tastier chicken quesadillas tacobell.
Cheesy chicken quesadilla recipe is also perfect for lunch and dinner that you want to spend light.
Among the tortilla breads; I already guarantee the taste of this recipe, which combines the grilled chicken flavor with lots of cheese, pickles and delicious spices.
Another factor that makes Quesadilla special is the sauces in which it is served. Served with sour cream sauce, chilithai and guacamole sauce.
which are generally prepared from strained yogurt and whipped cream, the meal is a full weekend flavor.
Thats recipe quick and easy chicken meal and so delicious.
Serving – 2
Preperation time – 20 minutes
Cooking time-25 Minutes
Ingredients for Chicken Quesadilla Recipe with Cheese
- 4 Pieces tortilla bread
- 1 Pound fillet chicken breast
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil (or saturated fat)
- 1 Onion
- 6 ( 8 ounce) Mushrooms
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Yellow pepper
- 1 packed (8 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoon sour cream sauce
- 2 Tablespoon chilithai sauce
The Key to Recipe for Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
It is important to chop all the ingredients (in long-thin strips) to make them cook visually and in equal time.
if you want to make tortilla bread yourself, you can use flour tortilla
you can use leftover chicken because it will be very spicy and its taste will change
How to Make Quesadilla Recipe with Cheese and Chicken?
1. To prepare the shredded chicken poured of the Mexican flavor; finely chop the onion. cut the colored peppers into long thin strips.
2. Finely chop the mushrooms you have cleaned with a damp cloth. Slice the fillet chicken breast to match the vegetables.
3. If possible, heat the olive oil in a wok pan. Fry the onion chopped onions until you get a light color in the hot oil. If you want, sauté with the addition of a sugar cubes.
4.After adding chopped fillet chicken breast, bell pepper and mushrooms, continue sautéing by mixing all the ingredients over medium high heat.
5. Add fajita seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. The chicken mixture is ready. Divide the mixture you prepared into two equal parts. Finely chop the parsley.
6. Put one of the tortilla breads into a teflon pan (skillet over medium). Share half the chicken mixture on it evenly. After sprinkling half of the chopped parsley and grated cheese, cover another tortilla bread. (You can use baking sheet İf you want)
7. In addition to giving flavor, the cheese between the breads will bind all the ingredients together and prevent the breads from dispersing. Thats the secret.
8. Turn the tortilla over medium heat with the help of a wide serving plate and turn it up to the back. Repeat the process for other tortilla breads and the inner mix. Cook minute per side side of tortilla
9. Serve the Quesadilla you sliced with a sharp knife while it is hot, share it with your loved ones.