I want to share my recipe today for you chocolate lovers. This Chocolate Lava Cakes a cake that is easy to make, easy to cook, and which takes its place in my archive as the number one dessert of crisis moments.
This cake was my savior in my time when I wanted soufflé but I didn’t have time. Not a souffle, but Chocolate Lava Cakes This is a recipe that brings together the fluidity of the soufflé and the soft texture of the cake together.
The best part of the cake is that after preparing the dough, you can cover it well and store it in the fridge for up to 1 week, after having your sweet crisis, put it in the oven cook time 10 minutes and enjoy it.
If you are one of those who say that I can eat everything that contains chocolate, this recipe is for you. A chocolate cake cake recipe that you can prepare right next to the tea with easy cooking.
You can make this desdert on valentine day.
Ingredients for Chocolate Lava Cakes Recipe
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Egg
- 1 Yolk
- 3 Tablespoon Flour (you can use gluten free flavor for your healt)
- 3 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Packed Vanilla
- 3 Packed Bitter chocolate (or you can use semi sweet chocolate)
How to Make Chocolate Lava Cake?
1. A recipe similar to a soufflé that you will understand while serving the reason why it is called lava cake, but will be the favorite of those who love completely different chocolates…
2. We will sprinkle the molds, which we will use as a preliminary preparation, with butter and sprinkle cocoa with the help of a strainer.
3. Let’s melt the chocolate (dark chocolate) chips in a double boiler. When it gets a completely smooth consistency, melt the butter then let’s add it to the mixing bowl and melt it with the heat of the butter and chocolate.
4. Then add the eggs and whipped cream them with a wooden or silicone spoon.
5. In the meantime, let’s take the oven to 180 degrees for it to warm up. Let’s mix it by adding sieved powdered sugar, vanilla and flour into the mixture.(or you can use muffin pan to cook)
6. Let’s transfer chocolate mixture equally to the molds we prepared before and put it in the oven.
7. Baking time is 10-12 minutes according to the cooking speed of your oven and serve hot and vanilla ice cream…