It is quite practical to prepare the milk chocolate souffle recipe, which is the fastest baking of chocolate desserts, thanks to its fluid interior, first of all, to read the tricks carefully.
Thus, you will be able to make that wonderful molten chocolate souffle that you go out and eat in a cafe each time at home.
In this individual chocolate souffle recipe, one of the most beloved of sweet recipes.
You will feel the intense flavor of chocolate in every spoon, and you will admire its fluid consistency every time.
You can use vanilla extract. If you put cream of tartar in egg white mix, it can help it get stiff peaks.
You can melt chocolate in simmering water or in milk.
Serving – Chocolate souffle for two – three
Preperation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 Minutes
Ingredients for Bittersweet Chocolate Souffle Recipe
- 1 packed bittersweet chocolate (4 oz) or dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 egg (seperate yolks and egg whites)
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
To Grease Cookpan,
- 1 tablespoon butter (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
How to Make Chocolate Souffle Recipe ?
1.Put milk in a pan and heat it to the boil.
2.Add the chocolate and mix until it melts. Once the chocolate has melted, remove melted chocolate from the stove.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a separate pan.
4. Add flour to it and fry until the smell is spread.
5. After the flour is cooked, add it into the chocolate milk mixture and add 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and stir constantly.
6. Add 3 egg yolks, mix for 2 more minutes, remove whipped cream from heat and let cool.
7. In a deep bowl, whisk 3 egg whites together with a pinch of salt until you reach the consistency that will not flow when you turn the bowl over.
8. Combine the cooled chocolate mixture with the foamed egg whites and cream mix with a spatula (or electric mixer on medium speed).
9. Divide the mixture into a greased and cocoa-covered prepared ramekins with one finger gap and bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven 200 degree.
10. Sprinkle with powdered sugar tapping and serve as soon as you get out of the oven.
Serve with ice cream.
Enjoy your delicious chocolate soufflés.