Are you ready to make delicious Chocolate sugar Drop Cookies. Sweet chocolate drops, butter and cocoa. How about making a cookie with this trio together? If you think about it, we recommended the Chocolate Sugar Drop Cookies that suits your coffee or tea.
While cooking, we immerse ourselves in the sweet smell of cookies and the delicious flavor that spreads in the mouth. After preparing, brew tea and call your neighbor.
Conversation of course comes to the easy recipe for the chocolate chip cookie. You will tell with pleasure and they jump this recipe after ate your cookies.
Preparation Time: 35M Cooking Time: 15M Total Time: 45M
Chocolate Sugar Drop Cookies Ingredients
- 2 Egg
- 2/4 Butter
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar or Brown Sugar or granulated sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda and Salt
- 1 Cup chocolate drops
- 3 Cup Flour
- 1 Pack Baking Powder
- 2 Pack Vanillin
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- If you have prepared your ingredients, lets get start.
- Espresso powder (if you want)
Trick of the Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
You can reduce and increase the flour in the recipe by half a glass according to the density of the flour you use. After adding the solid ingredients, shape the cookie dough with your hand in a short time. It will be more delicious if you keep the dough in the fridge for 24 hours
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe ?
1. Turn the 2/4 butter, which you keep at room temperature, into cream with the help of a mixer.
2. After adding egg and vanilla to butter, beat butter again. Then add 1 cup of sugar, 1 packet of baking powder and baking soda and salt and continue mixing in large bowl.
3. Finally, add 3 cup sifted flour and 1 cup of drop chocolate and knead your chocolate flavor. (Add espresso powder if you want)
4. Cover the cookie dough you prepared with a stretch film and leave it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
5. Cut egg-sized pieces (you can use ice cream scoop) from the cookie dough that gets cold and thick and quickly shape with your hands.
6. Place the cookies on a baking tray intermittently, the bottom of which is covered with lined baking seet ( Parchment paper) or you can lightly grease the tray.
7. Bake in a preheated oven 175 degree for 15 minutes until the color darkens.
8. After waiting for 5 minutes in the oven, serve warm.
You have light and fluffy cookies.