This easy recipe will allow you to make delicious homemade cornbread.
The beautiful bread type that every person cannot get enough to eat and keep away from various dishes, is a guest of every house by admiring everyone with its fascinating form.
Bringing its flavor to the top when consumed as soon as it is cooked, corn bread, if it does not end in a single meal, then regains its taste by being heated.
We will not be able to share this beautiful bakery, which fits well with traditional flavors, while sharing and we are happy to consider its texture and share it.
You should try corn bread with its wonderful flavor, whether for breakfast, five tea or main meal. This is quick bread.
Tiny note: For those who want to make classic corn bread at home in its simplest form, it is simplify with small touches.
Moist corn bread recipe, southern corn bread recipe, traditional corn bread recipe all almost the same recipe just have minor differences.
The Key to Cornbread Recipe
Foam eggs and sugar will help your bread to have a puffy texture. Preheating the cast pan will make the bottom of the bread crispy.
Preperation Time- 15Minutes
Cooking Time- 25Minutes
Ingredients for Cornbread Recipe
- 1 Cup Corn Flour
- 3/4 Cup Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 Egg
- 1, 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Packed Baking Powder
- 1/2 Bottle Soda Water
How to Make Corn Bread Recipe?
1. Preheated oven 165 degrees and a fanless program.
2. Beat the sugar and egg with a mixer. When the cream becomes thick, add milk and mix again.
3. Sift flour into a large bowl and mix with flour without dry ingredients.
4. Add baking powder, salt and flour to the mixture.
5. Add flour, corn flour, baking powder, salt and soda in addition to the foaming egg and sugar.
6. Finally, add the melted butter to the corn bread dough and wait 15 minutes room temperature.
7. Lightly grease and flour your deep cast iron skillet.
8. Pour the batter in the cake pan and put in the oven.
9. Check and bake for 20 to 25 minutes according to your oven baking times. The top must look golden brown.
It’s that easy, bon appetit!