Would you like to wrap the chocolate crepes or strawbeerry crepes, one of the most favorite breakfast foods, which can be prepared as sweet / salty according to your desire, with strawberry pieces and serve with chocolate sauce?
You will like this french crepe recipe. Besides being delicious, it is quite light crepe recipe.
Let’s make this sweet strawberry crepe great recipe tasty for breakfast right away.
Serving – 20 Piece
Preperation Time – 30M
Cooking Time – 30M
Ingredients for Chocolate and Strawberry Crepe Recipe
For crepe batter:
- 2 Egg
- 2 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Water
For Cooking Crepes,
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil or melt butter
- 1, 1/4 Cup Strawberry or Fresh Fruit
- Chocolate Souce
The Key to the Chocolate Strawberry Crepe Recipe
If you want to prepare salty crepes; you can add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the recipe. You can serve with cream cheese.
Make sure that the dough is lumpy and spread easily into the pan. You should spread the pancake dough on the bottom of the ceiling in a practical and short time
You can add vanilla extract the mixture if you want for savory crepes.
How to Make Chocolate Strawberry Crepe Recipe?
1. Put the sifted flour, water and milk into a mix in a large bowl and mix with a whisk until a smooth consistency is obtained in room temperature.
2. After mixing the eggs, continue mixing flour eggs. You should get a smoother consistency than cake dough.
3. To fry crepes; Grease a flat teflon pan with sunflower oil. Remove excess oil with a paper napkin.
4. Fill a small scoop of the crepe mixture you prepared. Pour the dough into the hot pan and shake it gently to spread the dough on the bottom get crepes are thin.
5. Fry the crepes on both sides until they turn brown over medium high heat. Repeat the process until the crepe batter ends, lubricating the skillet over medium.
6. Place the cooked pancakes on the serving dish.
7. Share the pancakes you have filled with the strawberry pieces you have sliced in large pieces and put the chocolate sauce on them with your loved ones.
Other Serving Suggestions For Crepe Fillings,
You can serve with whipped cream or peanut butter.