Easy cucumber sandwiches should generally be preferred during the summer months. In this easy cucumber sandwich recipe, fresh mint provides a refreshing flavor. Its an ideal choice for picnics in the summer. Cucumber sandwich spread all world this summer.
The sandwiches that go great next to the tea allow a lot of creativity. If you want traditional English tea sandwiches, these recipes will get you on the right track. This recipe is like southern cucumber sandwiches.
In hot weather, try this recipe with iced mint tea. You can eat this light sandwich for 24 hours even at 24 pm.
You can make dressing mix in small bowl from your favorite spices.
You can make finger sandwich or finger foods for your tea party.
Easy Cucumber Sandwiches Ingredients
- 1 white bread or rye bread
- 1 cucumber thiny sliced
- 5 6 fresh mint leaf
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Easy Cucumber Sandwich Recipe
1. Spread butter on both sides of bread
2. Cover one side of the sandwich with english cucumbers slice in two layers.
3. Add Fresh Mint on top of cucumbers.
4. You can add lemon juice, salt and / or black pepper and seasonal vegetables.
5. Close the bread slices nicely, if you want, you can cut it in half and serve.
You can serve with afternoon tea.