Feeling like a Parisian and you think if I was in a place in Paris right now? This French chocolate cake feels you like in Paris.
Then run right into your kitchen, bake this beautiful chocolate French cake from the comfort of your home and take a coffee with you and enjoy it.
Moreover, you do not need to go to Paris.
You sometimes get stuck in some recipes, you love it, and whenever a guest comes home, you have an excuse to cook it, which is exactly that recipe.
Its French chocolate desserts in the flavors of french cuisine.
It definitely seduces you with its intense chocolate and walnut flavor. The density of your cake spread on your palate, and the chocolate sauce dripping from your plate. Its a tasty fench cakes recipe.
This cake name one of many french chocolate cake names. If you use almond flour instead of dough, you can make a flourless chocolate cake.
If you have a lot of guests, you can double the recipe and make two layers of cake.
It may be a bit troublesome to prepare on your first try, but being a Parisian is not that easy. You will always want to do it once you try it. Bon Appetit.
Lets look the chocolate cake recipe,
Servings – 8
Preperation Time – 20 Minutes
Cooking Time – 25 Minutes
Ingredients for Chocolate French Cake Recipe,
- 2 Packed dark chocolate or bittersweet chocolates
- 1/3 cup butter
- 4 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ground walnut
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 packed baking powder
- 1 packed vanilla extract
- 1/2 Packed chocolate sauce
- 3/4 cup ground walnut
- confectioners sugar
How to make french chocolate cake recipe?
1. Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
2. Separate the whites of the eggs and beat the egg whites together with a pinch of salt in a whisk until all snow white.
3. Then whisk the egg yolks and sugar for about 5 minutes in a separate whisk.
4. After melting the double boiler chocolate and butter at room temperature, add the egg and sugar mixture little by little.
5. Then add the ground walnuts, flour, baking powder and vanilla and whisk for a while.
6. Add the whipped egg whites to the mixture with the help of a wooden spoon and mix them from bottom to top. Get prepared pan.
7. Place baking parchment paper on the floor of the cake pan or springform pan and pour all the ingredients into it and bake in a preheated oven to 220 degree for about 25 – 30 minutes.
8. While the cake is baking in the oven, prepare the chocolate sauce as written on the package.
Spread the chocolate ganache over the cake you take out of the oven and serve it with walnuts.
You can serve with cool completely and sweetened whipped cream.