Hello to everyone! Today, I have a delicious french toast recipe for you. Together we will make easy French toast use this easy recipe.
You can think of French toast as a slightly sweeter version of the egg bread we know. It is an ideal alternative for mornings or Sunday breakfast brunch that you want to pamper yourself.
It is also very practical to do. In this recipe, I flavored it with powdered sugar and maple syrup. You use texas toast bread if you want. You can also serve it with honey and different fruits if you wish. Breads that absorb milk are a soft, crispy flavor!
If you’re ready, let’s start by looking at the ingredients you need for the French toast recipe.
French Toast ingredients
- 1 Cup almond milk or normal milk (or coconut milk)
- 3 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon vanilla and cinnamon
- 4-5 Slice Brioche Bread or white bread
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- Maple Syrup
How to make french toast easy;
1. Beat the milk egg and vanilla extract and cinnamon.
2. Place the bread slices in the heavy cream for 30 seconds each side in shallow dish.
3. Fry the breads in hot butter in duplex or Bake oven shortly on baking sheet.
4. Serve with fruit and maple syrup and golden brown. Bon Appetit!
We prepare a mixture of eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla and cinnamon. We keep the bread in this mixture and let it absorb all the ingredients beautifully. Then we fry the bread(thick slices) in butter and decorate it with delicious blueberry grains and serve it this perfect french toast.