Let’s talk about a delicious movie night. Snack like Teriyaki Chicken Wings tasty prepared, bottom sauces are completed. Movie night pleasure will double with these delicious foods and drinks.
For example, imagine chicken wings with sauce. With its delicious dipping sauce, it will continue the festivity in your stomach until the end of the movie.
Okay, now you are exactly in that recipe. A tiny shopping. Afterwards, movies and drinks suitable for the night. Our recipe is waiting for you to be the hero of the night. Its like buffalo wings.
You can make teriyaki chicken wings slow cooker instead oven. Making it in the oven is healthier but if you want you can fried teriyaki chicken wings.
You can use brown sugar or pineapple juice instead honey. You can add ground ginger to your spice.
Servings – 4
Preperation Time – 15 Minutes
Cooking Time – 40 Minutes
İngredients for Teriyaki Chicken Wings,
- 1 packed baking powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon blackpepper
- 1 pound chicken wings
For Teriyaki Sauce,
- 1/6 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup consomme
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Tips for Crispy Teriyaki Chicken Wings Recipe,
If the chicken is well dried. Combining it with baking powder, pepper, salt and paprika will help the spices stick to the chickens. Baking soda will make chicken wings crispy.
How to Make Teriyaki Chicken Wings Recipe;
Homemade Teriyaki Sauce,
1. Put all the ingredients except the starch into the small bowl. Boil on low medium heat by mixing with a spatula. (You can add 1 tablespoon olive oil)
2. While it boils, slowly add the diluted starch to the mixture and thicken the sauce by whisking with a whisk.
3. Put the cooked wings in a bowl and add the sauce. Stir mix by helping the sauce be coated on every surface single layer of the chicken.
1. Set the oven at 180 degrees.
2. Dry the chicken wings thoroughly with paper towels.
3. Put the wings you have installed in a large bowl. Add baking soda and other spices and rub well.
4. Lay the wings evenly on the baking rack with greaseproof paper, leaving spaces apart.
5. Bake chicken wings thoroughly for 30-35 minutes in baking sheet.
You can sprinkle sesame seeds in sauce.
That’s it, your honey teriyaki chicken wings is ready to game day or movie night. Bon appetit!