Chocolate Mole Cake Recipe with ice cream flavor.These mini mole cakes take the event to a completely different dimension, while the mole cake sets its throne with its cute image.
A wonderful cake with fruit, milk and cocoa, low in fat, so light and delicious
While being a portion provides ease of service, it plays almost to the top with its whipped cream filling and banana in between. The cocoa cake is so soft and so delicious that we’re sure you won’t waste a single crumb.
Mini mole cakes, which have a different presentation at the first glance to make them say how they did it, come to take their place in your best tea times and to make friends with your fatigue coffees.
Serving – 4
Preperation Time – 30 Minutes
Cooking Time – 20 Minutes
Mole Cake ingredients,
- 3 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup liquid Oil
- 3 Teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 Packed Baking Powder
- 1 Packed Vanilla
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Packed Whipped Cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Bananas
How to make a mole cake,
1. Prepare the whipped cream for the stuffing. Beat 1.5 cups of cold milk and 2 packs of whipped cream with a mixer. Lift the whipped cream to cool in the fridge.
2. For the cake; Beat the egg and sugar with the mixer for 5 minutes. Then add other necessary ingredients and mixing bowl with hand mixer well. Your cake dough is ready.
3. Place a piece of greaseproof paper on the bottom of a rectangular baking tray and pour the cake mixture on top. Bake in a preheated oven 180 degree for about 20 minutes.
4. After the chocolate cake is baked, remove it from the oven and wait for it to warm. Cut your cake round by round with a round cutting die.
5. Put the remaining cake pieces aside to cool them down.
6. Take the whipped cream in a squeezing bag and squeeze a little bit on each piece of cake that you cut round.
7. Slice the bananas round and place them on stiff peaks.
8. Tighten the whipping cream to form a top again on the bananas.
9. Take the remaining and well-cooled cake pieces until they become flour in the food processor.
10. Cover the cakes on which you put whipped cream with the cake crumbs and chocolate shavings you made into this flour and put it back in the refrigerator to cool completely hours before serving.
11. Soak in the cupboard for about 30 minutes, put little powdered sugar peaks form then serve.