Legendary philly cheesesteak sandwich; After eating it becomes a sandwich that everyone loves.
This caramelized onion sandwich with vegetables and meat, which I prepared with inspiration from the famous Philly Cheesesteak in America.
You can either consume it as a main course or choose it when you want to prepare something quickly when you come home.
It is both hearty, appetizing and very tasty. First, the breads we flavor with a delicious sauce; we meet with arugula leaves, meat, melted cheese, roasted peppers and caramelized onions and meet with a delicious sandwich.
You can search philly cheesesteak near me in google, but your search for philly cheesesteak recipes? This will be better for you.
When it’s done, we have a really appetizing sandwich. Lets look this great recipe.
philly cheese steak seasoning, cheez whiz, garlic salt, american cheese
If you are ready, let’s take a look at the ingredients first and then start making this delicious legend sandwich…
Born and raised in nearly 30 minutes.
Philly Cheese Sandwich İngrendients,
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 pound steak, cut into thin strips (regular steak or ribeye steak)
- 1 onion ring chopped
- 1 capia pepper chopped thin long (bell peppers)
- 1 green pepper chopped thin long
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon blackpepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon butter
For Cheese Sauce,
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 slice cheddar cheese
- 4 piece swiss cheese
- 1 ciabatta bread or hoagie rolls
- 1/6 cup mozarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground chili pepper
How to Make Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
1.Cook the thinly sliced steak in a frying pan medium high heat with olive oil for 5 minutes.
2. Add all the ingredients except butter and cook for two minutes before the
peppers and onion burn
3. Add butter just before the bottom turns off and cover when it melts.
4. Add cream and cheese to a pan and cook for 2 minutes until melted.
5. Cut the middle of the bread on a baking sheet. Add the meat mixture and pour cheese sauce over it.
6.Add the latest mozzarella cheese and cook at 180 degrees for about 8 minutes until the cheese melts.
7. When it comes out of the oven, sprinkle ground chili pepper and serve.