Easy Pita Bread Recipe Butter, cheese and a warm bread … Very little gives the happiness that this trio gives in life. It is practical, the most invaluable moment of joy when we eat them.
We opened the fridge, there is butter and cheese, but what about the bread? There is no bread left at home. Do you wanna go grocery store or stay at home and make your own bread?
It complements butter and cheese with its soft, fluffy consistency. It doesn’t let you down.
Homemade pita bread, which we know from the Middle Eastern cuisine as an integral part of falafel, is not such a difficult recipe. Things that are always at hand.
But it is necessary to preheated oven from the front, to warm it. Imagine melting it in butter, filling it with falafel the next day, and get to work
You are expected from the kitchen.
Serving- 12 Piece
Preperation Time – 25 Minutes
Cooking Time – 15 Minutes
Ingredients for Pita Bread Recipe
- 2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoon İnstant Yeast
The Key to the Pita Bread Recipe
Preheat oven to the highest degree 500 degrees (minimum 200 degrees). Baking quickly at high temperatures will make your bread hollow and fluffy. Make sure the oven is well heated before cooking.
How to Make Pita Bread Recipe?
1. Start preheating oven to the highest degree.
2. Put yeast, sugar, salt and milk into a large mixing bowl. Mix well. cover with a towel for about 10 minutes in a corner to let the yeast become active.
3. After the yeast is active, add yogurt, olive oil and water. Mix well (with stand mixer if you have or wooden spoon)
4. Sift flour into this mixture. Knead well by adding salt.
5. Obtain a not too hard dough and divide your dough into 12 dough balls.
6. Leave to be fermented in a lightly greased container for about 1 hour.
7. After fermentation, roll out the size of a medium-sized plate with the help of a rolling pin on pizza stone or kitchen countertops..
8. Arrange on your baking sheet or cast iron skillet and cook for about 12-15 minutes until cooked. Remove it from the oven when it swells and bakes well.
Your bread is ready. Bon Appetit.