Next is a great gluten free cornbread. So much so that even those who do not like corn bread can eat by fainting. I am sure you will like it with its sweetish texture and slightly sweet taste.
When baking homemade cornbread, put water in the oven in a heat-resistant container. This water will ensure that the air inside the oven is moistened.
Little tip, you can use jiffy sweet corn bread mix if you want for dough or sweet corn bread with creamed corn.
You would make sweet cornbread muffins by this way with muffin tins.
You use 1/4 or 1/2 Cup sugar amount of sweetness. This is your mouth taste.
Ingredients for Sweet Cornbread Recipe
- 1 Cup Corn Flour
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup White or Brown Sugar
- 1 Packed Baking Powder
- 1/2 Packed Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Liquid Oil or melted butter
- 1 Egg (lightly whipped)
- Honey or Tahini
How to Make Sweet Corn Bread Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Grease the boiler you will pour the mixture and set aside room temperature.
3. Add all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix. Add the milk.
4. Combine the oil and whipped egg in a separate bowl and add to the mixture and whisk until thoroughly homogeneous.
5. Pour the batter in the prepared pyrex or square pan and cook for about 30 minutes under control.
6. When corn bread is hot, you can pour honey or tahini on it.
7. Allow it to absorb for a few minutes; otherwise it gets damp inside.
This recipe is award winning sweet corn bread recipe.