Best Tres Leches Cake, which is prepared with milk sherbet where three milk mixes are used, is an exquisite dessert recipe that spreads from language to language with its lightness and sponge cake with sponge texture.
You can eat the versions served with various sauces and creams on site, or you can prepare the tres leches recipe at home and share it with your loved ones.
This time we used our vote for the original Tres Leches recipe with caramel; but you can also try it with different sauces. You will also find the recipe for caramel sauce in our recipe.
You will want to try this recipe, which is one of the easiest tres leches cake recipe with its ingredients.
So let’s make Tres Leches dessert into the kitchen!
Preperation Time – 30 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
Tres Leches Cake İngrendients,
- 5 Egg
- 6 Tablespoon Sugar
- 7 Tablespoon Flour
- 1 Packed Baking Powder
- 1 Packed vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Packed Cream
- 2 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Sweetened Milk
- 1 Cup Evaporated Milk
Cooking Proposal of Tres Leches Recipe
If you do not want to use 3 types of milk for milk sherbet, you can also prepare it with 3 cups of whole milk and 1 cup of cream.
It will be more delicious if you separate the yolk and white of the egg and put the white into the milk mixture and the yolk in the cake. Beat the egg white just before adding it to mixture over the flour.
How to Make Tres Leches (Milk Cake)
1. Add eggs and sugar into a large bowl, whisk until the sugar dissolve and the mixture turns lighter and creamy.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and vanilla into the egg yolk mixture.
3. With the help of a spatula, mix continuously from top to bottom to allow dry ingredients to combine with liquid ingredients.
4. Pour the well mixed cake mixture into your greased baking dish and straighten it.
5. First bake the Tres leches cake batter in a 170 degree oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, reduce the oven temperature to 150 degrees and cook for 20- 25 minutes.
6. Allow the cooked sponge cake to cool at room temperature and make poking holes on it with a toothpick inserted.
7. For the milk sherbet; Put milks and vanilla into the pot. Add sugar and mix until melted. After it starts to boil, turn off the stove and let it warm.
8. For Caramel; Melt the powdered sugar in a separate sauce pot. Add the butter on it. Add the cream on the buttered sugar, which begins to bubbling, mix and remove from the stove, let cool.
9. Add warm milk syrup on the tres leches sponge, which has cooled down to room temperature, and let it cool in the fridge after taking it well.
10. In the meantime, prepare 1 pack of whipped cream in medium bowl.
11. Spread a thin layer of cream on your cooled cake.
12. After the caramel you have prepared, spread nicely on it, slice it and serve it cold.
Service Proposal of Tres leches (Milk Cake) Recipe
Tres leches that you prepare according to your desire; You can serve it with the addition of raspberry, chocolate or orange sauce and powdered pistachios.